The most impressive building of the estate is surely the old mill. Built in the early 17th century, you can still see all the equipment used to run the mill in its original state. Baron Fallon has artfully restored this building and cleverly incorporated several lodgings combining both the rustic elements of the historic mill and the elegance of the early 19th century manor house.
Nestled in this old mill building, is an adorable studio with a private terrace on the northern courtyard. There is a charming living area with sleeping sofa, small efficiency kitchen, and bathroom with shower, basin, and toilet. An enchanting loft holds two single beds.
La Cuvée des Amours is the perfect unit to combine with next door guest lodgings, le Lavandin, or adjacent le Petit Moulin. La Cuvée des Amours can be rented separately or used as an extra room for children or additional guests. All these units have been cleverly incorporated into the old mill building and therefore each unit and terrace is very convenient to the other.
- Private stone terrace (in the northern garden) covered by Wisteria.
- Shared Barbecue (with Le Lavandin)
- Teak table, umbrella and chairs
- Cozy living area with convertable sofa (trundle bed), eating area, WIFI Internet access, small flat screen TV.
- Separate efficiency kitchen with microwave, oven, and small refrigerator.
- Bathroom with shower, wash basin and toilet
Upper floor (open loft/mezzanine)
- King bed and armoire, original beamed ceilings and skylight.