2 bedrooms - 5 persons - 860 sq.ft / 80 m2
The most impressive building of the estate is surely the old mill. Built in the early 17th century, you can still see all the equipment in its original state that used to run the mill. Baron Fallon has restored this building and cleverly incorporated several lodgings combining both the rustic elements of the historic mill and the elegance of the early 19th century manor house.
Located in this original historic building of the old mill, Le Lavandin will certainly please you with its charm and very convenient location. Set just next to the manor house, you can enter this lodging from your northern courtyard private terrace or from the old mill itself.
The terrace, surrounded by flowers and greenery, it has a nice teak table, chairs, umbrella and arbor for your dining and relaxation. The northern terraces enjoy cool shade in the afternoon summers - a sought after spot from the bright Provencal sun. Inside, you will enjoy a nice living area, decorated with joyful Provencal fabrics, an open bright kitchen with microwave, stove, and dishwasher. Also included is a washing machine. On this floor, there is a separate bath with wash basin and a shower/ tub. A southern bedroom with three single beds is cleverly tucked away between the kitchen and old mill. Cool tile floors and crisp white Provencal plastered walls make this abode very comfortable year round. Bright sunlight from the southern courtyard floods the kitchen in the mornings creating a pleasant area for get-togethers over your fresh baguette and morning café au lait.
Upstairs is a semi-loft bedroom with king size bed (can be single upon request). Even if it is a semi-loft, it is very private and has two large skylights bringing in lots of light. It is cozy and cheerful..
This is the perfect lodging to combine with Le Studio for extra guests or children. La Cuvée d'Amour is a studio just next door and adjoining terraces could make this a great combination.
- Private stone terrace covered by Bignone vines (in the northern garden)
- Shared Barbecue (with the little Studio)
- Teak table, umbrella and chairs
- Spacious living area with flat screen TV , wifi internet access, beamed ceilings.
- Eat in kitchen completely equipped (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, etc.) with large window to the south and the center courtyard.
- Bedroom 1 : Sunny and cheerful with stone walls and large window to the south. Single beds (3).
- Bathroom with shower/tub, wash basin and washing machine
- Separate toilet room
Upper floor (Loft/mezzanine)
- Bedroom 2 : Bedroom with 2 large skylights and king bed.